Friday, March 27, 2009

Total in Ten: Women's Health DVD


Amy Dixon is my new favorite fitness personality. After purchasing her Ultimate Fat Burn workout, which professes to burn 500 calories in one session, I was hooked on her upbeat, but driving style. She's direct and clear in her descriptions of the workouts. I had to get more from her. After reading all of the Amazon.ca reviews of several DVD's I bought Total Workout in Ten. This morning I did the cardio drill (10 minutes) twice for 20 minutes of HIIT.
This DVD is at an intermediate level but there are modifications for those requiring lesser impact, or a slower pace. Divided in to 4 different workouts (Cardio, Upper Body, Lower Body, Flexibility) this DVD delivers the total package. I will do the entire DVD through for total body conditioning, but will use the 10 minute cardio segment in succession up to 3 times for a great cardio workout in 10, 20 or 30 minute intervals. Get this DVD so you have a flexible, customizable workout option in your library. Behind her Ultimate Fat Burn workout, this is currently the best DVD I own.

No comments: