Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Weekly

So I'll be back with pictures as soon as I put batteries in my camera; I know-lame excuse. But that's ok because I am totally lame (really- ask all my friends).
My meals for the last three days have been as follows:
  • 6 egg whites, 1/8c creamy rice cereal, 2T salba, 2T ground flax, 2T agave nectar, 2c mate tea
  • 1/2c brown rice mixed with black beans topped with 2T salsa
  • 2c mixed salad greens with peppers and tomatoes, 3 oz chicken
  • 1.5c mixed fruit salad with berries, bananas, melon and apples
  • 6oz vegetables (mixed raw or cooked) with 1/2c 1% cottage cheese
  • 3oz chicken breast with vegetables
  • I also went off my meal plan last night and had one chocolate pumpkin muffin from the batch I made for my husband's office. Bad choice as they were not gluten free and I feel sick to my stomach today for it.
My training for this week is going on as planned:
Sunday: 45 plyo/strength training and 60 minutes power yoga
Monday: Off
Tuesday: 20 minutes Power Yoga, 40 min strength/cardio class
Wednesday: 20 min HIIT with 5 min warm up and cool down, 20 min morning flow yoga
Thursday: 20 min Core Yoga, 40 minute strength/cardio class
Friday: 20 min HIIT with 5 min warm up and cool down, 20 min detox yoga, 30 min uphill walk
Saturday: 45 min plyo/strength training, 20 min yoga
Sunday: 20 min HIIT, 60 min yoga

No comments: