Thursday, March 12, 2009

Marriage-Facebook Tag

I was tagged in a friend's Marriage survey; I'm only going to do this once and so will post it here:
Marriage (From facebook tag)
What are your middle names? Jade and Chadsey
How long have you been together? 5 years, married for 2.5
How long did you know each other before you started dating? 8 years
Who asked who out? He asked me
Whose siblings do you see the most? We're lucky, we see both
Do you have any children together? No, and will not
What about pets? No, and will not. We are one another's pets.
Did you go to the same school? Same high school, different Uni's
Who is the most sensitive? Me, by far
Where do you eat out most as a couple? We're limited; he kyboshes a lot of my choices to help me avoid gluten.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mayan Riviera, Mexico
Who has the craziest exes? Neither of us. Our exes are fine people and are not crazy- sincerely.
Who has the worst temper? Me- red hot hot temper.
Who does the cooking? Me, 6 meals a day, 7 days a week.
Who is more social? He is very energized through other people; I tend to hide
Who is the neat freak? He is.
Who is the most stubborn? He is. But by answering that way, I think I indicate that I am.
Who hogs the bed? He does. But he can't help it- he's a big, muscle-y guy.
Who wakes up earlier? Me. It's my time; and I think he would die if he awoke before 6am.
Where was your first date? Movie theater, watching "Finding Nemo"
Who has the bigger family? He definitely does- a big Dutch family.
Do you get flowers often? Yes, right now I have some lovely purple ones
Who eats more? He does, but I'm close behind him. Him more meat, me more veggies
Who sings better? He is a great singer, very few people know that.
Who does the laundry? He does, and is great at it.
Who’s better with the computer? He is- it's his job. You would not believe our home office- two huge screens, and more computing power than his network at work. And, he's paranoid, so it's super secure.
Who drives when you are together? He does, but hates it as the car is too small. When we get the new one he won't let me I'm sure.
Who picks where you go to dinner? I pick one, he says no and chooses another. For my own good I'm sure.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Me, but I don't do it often enough. I'm wrong a lot.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does. A woman is more powerful in a hot skirt- and I wear a lot of skirts.
Who has more tattoos? I do
Who eats more sweets? I do, biggest sweet tooth I know of.

No comments: