Thursday, July 10, 2008

Procrastination

All I want to do is post one of the recipes I have stored to do, and until I get the time to edit the images, I can't get them up. I'll probably spam my blog myself this weekend posting all the recipes from last weekend.
Coming this weekend:
  • Gf Yogurt Banana Muffins
  • Brown Rice Pilaf
  • Sundried Tomato, Basil and Lemon Quinoa
  • Sundried Tomato and Basil Turkey Burgers

As you can probably tell, I got my hands on some fab fresh basil and sundried tomatoes at the market last Saturday, which inspired my meals this week.

Coming next week:

  • Marinated Chicken Breasts
  • Tofu mousse
  • Lemon-ricotta tart
  • Protein Muffins
  • Protein Cookies

And for logging purposes, sorry to bother you with my training drivel...today I:
0800: Full body circuit
0830: 30min incline treadmill walk, ~70% max heart rate, 7.0 incline, 4.0 speed
1830: 3K steady run with running club (an evening run instead of morning run. had the hardest time staying in bed today. I was up and ready to go at 5am, but for the health of my body, I knew I couldn't do both an am run and pm run). I should have gotten up and done some Yoga. Maybe next week I will do that on Thurs morning.

0630: 6 egg whites (EW), 1/4c mushrooms (omlette), 1/8c creamy rice, 1Tbsp raisins, 1Tbsp flax (groung) 1Tbsp Chia, 1c black coffee
0930: 4 plain rice cakes, 3oz turkey burger, 1Tbsp hummus
1230: 3oz chicken breast, 1 1/4c carrot sticks, 4 cherry tomatoes
1530: 3oz chicken breast, 1 1/4c cucumbers, peppers, celery sticks (mixture of fresh veggies I cut on the weekend)
I'm not sure when I'll get my last meals in today, run club starts right at meal 5 schedule. But it's a priority to eat regularly, so I'll make it work somehow.

No comments: