Thursday, July 17, 2008

Symptoms Explained


After putting the body through prolonged stress and nutritional manipulation it will begin to break down. Lately I've been very tired, feel weak and mildly depressed even thought I am normally a very energetic, upbeat 'sunny-side' person. I valued being able to find delight in every situation, and lately I haven't been smiling or laughing as much. As most of you know, I'm also inexplicably gaining weight very fast although following a strict healthy diet and exercise regime. Confused? I was until my nutritionist mentioned Adrenal fatigue. I now understand the complex relationship between cortisol and epinephrine produced in the adrenal gland, and how chronic stress causes many of the symptoms I've experienced. Now, I can move forward in healing with proper natural supplements and support.

No comments: