Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's Training



Another Crossfit workout, modified. See the original Workout of the Day here.
5 rounds for reps:

Bench Press: 65lbs for 62 reps
Pull Ups: Assisted for 88 reps
I modified the workout because I cannot yet bench my body weight, nor do unassisted pull-ups...but there is hope that with continued strength training I will. The beauty of crossfit is that today it's a strength exercise, tomorrow it could be speed, and the next, endurance. A nice balanced training regime for functional fitness- and it's fun!
This AM I ran my scheduled 3k for 1/2 marathon training and then after weights I hopped on the treadmill for 10min incline treadmill walking. Limited to 30 min cardio overall today and sticking to it. Must continue to heal from overtraining and exercise addiction. Feelin good!

No comments: