Wednesday, June 4, 2008

4 Week Training Plan

So, my sister's reception is in 4 weeks and I get to put on my gorgeous maid of honor (yes I'm proud!) dress again and share in a wonderful party in a small town community center. For those of you from a small town know the dynamics behind this event- the whole town will turn out. I will sit at a head table including all of the wedding party, there will be a first dance, and then bridal party dance. Eyes, eyes and more eyes- ugh. By then I hope to be back at my healthy weight and fitness level. Here is my 4 week training plan to get there; I will follow a menu similar to my last post for the duration, and heck- for the rest of my life. Consistent clean eating will help keep me lean year-round.

Monday: 40min jog (pacing for half marathon), full-body workout (will post later), 30 min incline treadmill (7.0incline, 4.0speed)
Tuesday: 30 min power walk, 15 min plyometrics, 1 hour elliptical (Active recovery day)
Wednesday: 40min jog (pacing for half marathon), full-body workout (will post later), 30 min incline treadmill (7.0incline, 4.0speed)
Thursday: 30 min power walk, 15 min plyometrics, 1 hour elliptical (Active recovery day)
Friday: 40min jog (pacing for half marathon), full-body workout (will post later), 30 min incline treadmill (7.0incline, 4.0speed)
Saturday: Yoga class
Sunday : Running club run (whatever the club runs)
I'll follow this for the 4 weeks and then if I feel bored, I'll change it up. Other changes may exists once my half-marathon seminar begins- which will be an additional run on thurs nights.

No comments: