Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fresh Today: Meals and Training

Then the speaker asks if we could possibly change all 60 pot-lights and 100 chandelier lights to a brighter light bulb because she feels it's just too dark in the room. Oh, and by the way- the plants in the room are giving off the wrong energy. Needless to say I've had an exhausting day and this goes on until Saturday. So I didn't get my cardio in today, but my leg work in the morning was peaceful. I also had to just grab nibbles between managing sound, catering and coordination staff. So my meals were what I had planned them to be, but not at the right times, and not all of it was eaten.
530am: 45 min glute/leg work
700am: Hearty High Fiber/Protein pancakes with strawberry jam (no sugar added)
1100am: 3oz chicken breast, 1/2c brown rice, 1Tbsp ketchup
130pm: 1.5c turkey vegetable soup
430pm: 2.5oz tuna with lemon juice, handful (maybe 3oz) baby carrots
I have no idea when I'll get to eat supper, but it will be vegetables and lean protein.
Then sleeeeep before the madness that is the next 3 days begins.
The question on my mind is will I be able to maintain my morning workouts with my super early mornings? I know I won't be able to do my second workout, so the morning ones are the only ones I could do. What if I took the next three days off workouts? Would that be helpful to get me through the long days? Or would a workout give me more energy for the day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's too late now but perhaps giving yourself 3 days off will allow your body to have a bit of a rest and then you can have an awesome workout after Saturday when your schedule is a little less crazy!!