Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almond Breeze- a Tall Girl Now

Look at her! Isn't she gorgeous? That carton of unsweetened, original Almond Breeze is almost 2L! It was by far my best find at Planet Organic this week. Normally I breeze through 2 of their smaller cartons in no time, so this is going to be rich. Thanks Almond Breeze for reducing packaging and delivering a consumer (and I mean frequent consumer) friendly size.
Beside that tall girl is the Green Monster I whipped up for breakfast on my way to Moksha Yoga (75 min class this am).
It contained:
-1/2c Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze
-1 medium banana
-1/2c frozen blueberries
-1/2 scoop of Vega Whole Food Optimizer (for the energy of the added maca)
-2 handfuls of spinach
-1 Tbsp agave
-dash of cinnamon
-dash of vanilla
This one tasted a lot like I had added the Vanilla Chai Vega, rather than the unflavoured. I like that I can mix and match taste any day with an unflavoured powder.
Off to burn burn burn in hot Moksha Yoga class

No comments: