Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week 4 Meal Plan

Meals Plan:

1. 6 egg whites, handful spinach, mushrooms
2. oatmeal, with raisins (still livin' a little by treating myself to raisins)
3. beans and rice combo with roasted veg
4. raw vegetable sticks
5. vegetable soup, big green salad
Post-workout-1/2 serving Vega
Husband is away for work again this week, so I'm all on my own. I like a simple soup for supper, and not having to make another meal for him- but I do miss that guy.
Monday night I had a couple gluten free graham crackers with almond butter and bernard callebaut chips. This was total stress eating as one event at work sent me into a spin I didn't want to pull myself out of. Incorporating more mental strength training (yoga) will help me regain my composure when it comes to stress eating. And more importantly, I'm not going to get stressed about eating.

No comments: