Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weekly Training

The spreadsheet in the New Tracking Spreadsheet post outlines calories burned in each activity, for each day of the week. When I made that spreadsheet, this is what I envisioned for those activities:







MondayOff (recovery from Sunday workout!)
Tuesday45min Treadmill, including 15min upper body weights
Wednesday20min 30 Day Shred (maybe Level 3?)
Thursday45min Treadmill
Friday75min Vinyasa Flow (Hot!) with my fave teacher, Tracy Mann at Hot Yoga on 17th!
Saturday45 Treadmill (recovery from bday party I'm throwing for husband Friday night)
Sunday40min hard workout video, maybe Amy Dixon's (she's tough!)

2 comments:

TrainersRoom said...

Thank you for an excellent post and some outstanding points. Regular exercise improves the ability of overweight. The best fitness plan will incorporate resistance training with weights to build lean muscle, aerobic exercise to increase heart rate and stretching to improve flexibility and range of motion.
Athletic tape

lower cholesterol said...

I wish to log all my exercises too. That is something I always forget. I am having issues with my cholesterol levels and according to http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/10/making-sense-of-your-cholesterol-numbers.aspx, getting the right amount of exercise everyday can help you increase your circulation and the blood flow throughout your body. The components of your immune system are also better circulated, which means your immune system has a better chance of fighting an illness before it has the opportunity to spread.