Monday, February 23, 2009

Well

Well. I'm well.
Sorry for the lack of postings- no excuses, just apologies.
Last week I slept in every morning instead of doing my first workout, resulting in only one workout a day last week. I'm considering doing a couple 2 workout days this week, because I am struggling with balancing mentally letting myself down for only working out once with trying to get some more sleep. My health had to come first last week as I was healing from a bad infection from my dermititis.
This week it's paid off, I got some healing done (check) and I'm looking healthier, if a little softer. I cranked up my treadmill workout today to build momentum for this healthy week.

0700: 1/8c creamy rice, 2T salba, 2T flax, 1/2 banana, cinnamon (no artificial sweeteners like splenda), 2 c mate tea
930-1010: 40 min treadmill workout- Incline 5.o Speed 4.0. Increasing speed and decresing incline to account for sore foot from step classes
1030: 1c watermelon, 1/2c pineapple, 1/2 c kitcheree
100: 2 c cucumber and tomato with 3 oz grilled chicken seasoned with dry basil and oregano (Greek salad)
330: 6oz fresh, organic carrots
700pm: 3oz lean steak cubes with roasted peppers and onions

I have a pilates level 2 class at 5pm, but it started a month ago, and because of my work travels, I haven't gotten to go at all. Will the instructor kick me out if I show up halfway through the course?

No comments: